As a teacher and lecturer I became aware of the importance of maintaining good work life balance and managing stress. In our modern lifestyles we need skills in stress management, resilience and emotional intelligence.
My mindfulness and hypnotherapy qualifications were gained with the UK’s award winning Central England College of Clinical Hypnosis in 2015. I completed my Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma in 2017 with the UK’s National Council for Hypnotherapy.
In 2016 I wrote a university level course in mind body dynamics for UK awarding body WCG. The course was designed to incorporate stress management techniques, mindfulness and emotional intelligence processes.
My background in education, hypnotherapy and mindfulness skills can help you grow by understanding your emotional responses and actively creating a harmonious fulfilling lifestyle.
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma – The National Council for Hypnotherapy (2017);
- Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness Diploma – Central England College (2015);
- A1 Assessor Award – Warwickshire College (2009);
- Diploma in Reflexology – Bridgwater College (2006);
- BA in Education – Edith Cowan University (1995).
- Evershed K (2017) Reflective Practice and Why We Should Reflect within our Practice, in Hypnoversity: The Journal For Hypnotherapy, Coaching and NLP, Issue 32 Summer 2017.